The Bottom Line
- Compact for using and storing
- Good frying ability
- Easy to clean
- Plastic lid for storing with oil in it
- Rim gets very hot
- No temperature settings
- Non-stick easy to clean interior
- Capacity for 4 cups of oil
- 120 volts AC, 1200 watts
- Scoop for stiring, draining, serving
- Snap on lid
- Carrying handle
- One frying temperature
- Easy to clean exterior
Guide Review - FryDaddy® Electric Deep Fryer by Presto
The rating was downgraded due to the lack of temperature settings. The fryer heats and maintains a single heat setting until unplugged. During operation, the top metal rim becomes extremely hot and it should be operated with care.
Cleaning is very easy due to the non-stick coating, and there is no basket to clean.
This has been a good durable, economical fryer that stores and cleans easily.