The Bottom Line
- Easy on the hands to grasp and use
- Terrific for lift tabs and opening water and soda bottles
- Magnetic - handy to store on the refrigerator
- Great for tightly re-closing bottles
- None. Magnet marking problem has been corrected
- 3 in 1 Multi beverage opener
- Easily lifts tabs on tin cans, opens water or soda bottles and traditional glass beverage bottles
- Provides easy grip to tightly re-close bottles
- Ergonomically designed for opening ease
- Magnetic - keep it handy on the refrigerator
- Size 5.5"H 1.75"W and 1"D
- Packaged in an attractive blister pack, and available in yellow or dark brown
- Easy for all age groups to use
- Open Sesame webside for more images, details and video
- These openers can be ordered as promotional items.
Guide Review - Open Sesame 3 in 1 Magnetic Beverage Opener
The concensus was very positive - they found that the size and grasp of Open Sesame makes opening beverage bottles and lifting tabs so much easier, for all ages. The opener grips the plastic screw-on tops so well, and the shape allows you to tightly re-close opened soda and water bottles with ease.
It's well made, durable and comes in yellow or dark brown with three openers. Since it's a magnet, being able to keep it handy on the refrigerator was a real hit. It does however on white appliances, leave a small dark smear, which is easily wiped off and for most, this was not a concern. Using it to hold a note would be one way around this, or storing it in a drawer or on a darker appliance. This in no way affects performance as an opener, but it did affect my rating slightly.
I would definitely recommend this easy opener for anyone who wants a handy multi beverage opener, but especially for those with arthritis or problem hands. It's a great stocking stuffer, corporate or kitchen gadget gift idea.
Update: The manufacturer is currently working towards resolving the magnet concern of the Open Sesame and I hope to report soon that this problem is rectified.
Update: Higher quality magnets are now used in making Open Sesame and they no longer leave marks. I have therefore upgraded the rating.