The Bottom Line
- Nice size and design
- Comfortable grip, with non-slip handles
- Extremely sharp for cutting
- Easy to clean - they come apart
- None detected -- *still none a year later*
- High-quality stainless steel - extremely sharp blades
- Ergonomic handles with Santoprene rubber inserts
- Come-apart handles for ease of cleaning
- Built-in bottle opener and nut cracker
- Dishwasher safe
- Full length 8.25"
Guide Review - Silvermark Kitchen Shears - Household Shears
Blades are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and they are very sharp to tackle any household cutting jobs. These were very easy to clean, as they came apart easily. A great pair of kitchen shears for all your household cutting needs.