This image shows at least 5 errors in dishwasher loading. Can you spot them?
- Top Left: Two glasses are positioned way too close. Dishes are affected by the vibration of the dishwashing cycle and this slight movement can cause your glassware to break or items to chip. Allow a little space between breakable items.
- Bottom Left:The cup handle is actually touching the glass and this can lead to broken glassware.
- Bottom Middle: The cup is sitting on a metal meat fork which can cause the rim of the cup to chip.
- Top Right: The cereal bowl is too straight, almost facing up; it should be slanted downward.
- Right Middle: The soup ladle is laying right side up and should be right side down.