The Bottom Line
- Great tea experience
- Steeped to preferred strength
- Very nice design and accessories
- Perfect serving temperature
- Can use loose or bagged tea
- Price a little high
- Zarafina™ Tea Maker Suite - Maker with Ceramic Tray, Tea Pot and 2 Tea Cups
- Infuser Basket & Lid
- Removable Steeping Chamber - for easy filling
- Innovative and stylish design with black and stainless steel accents
- Tea Format Setting: Bag, Loose
- Tea Strength Setting: mild, medium or strong
- Tea Type Setting: black, oolong, green, white, herbal
- Can use bag or loose teas
- Measuring scoop and protective rubber cap included
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Guide Review - Zarafina™ Tea Maker Suite
We tested several varieties of Zarafina™ loose teas as well as regular bagged tea. Brewing was perfect - steeped to our preference and serving temperature was ideal. The steeping process involves heating the water to the right temperature at which point the infuser basket with the tea lowers into the water. Tea is ready to serve in 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of tea and strength you choose. An indicator light lets you know when tea is ready and it is brewed directly into the small teapot. Tea should be served immediately - there is no warming cycle.
Clean up was easy - just hand wash or rinse steeping chamber and other removable parts. Do not immerse the steeping chamber in water. Not dishwasher safe - handwash only.
The Zarafina Tea Maker Suite experience was wonderful - watching the infusing sparked conversation and enhanced a great cup of tea. The rating was downgraded slightly because I find the price of the Tea Maker Suite a little high and it doesn't have a warming feature. As far as performance goes, it performs as good as it looks!
Find out more about the Zarafina™ Tea Maker Suite and Zarafina Teas, as well as see the line of collector cups from the manufacturer at: www.zarafina.com
The Zarafina loose teas have excellent flavor and aroma. I tested several varieties. For more on these teas, read: Zarafina Teas