- Muffins and cupcakes are easier to handle when in liners.
- Using liners is more hygienic (when handling).
- There's no need to grease baking pans when using liners.
- Liners reduce wear and tear on the nonstick finish.
- Easier no-fear removal of delicate cupcakes.
Most muffin and cupcake liners are affordable and you can get more than one batch from a pack. There are also special occasion liners if you want to dress up your cupcakes or muffins. Make sure you buy the correct size of muffin liners for your pans. Liners are the same for making either dessert, but are called either muffin liners or cupcake liners.
Compare prices of muffin tins
Compare prices of cupcake tins
Read More About Kitchenware:
Nonstick Pan Facts and Best Use Tips
Pastry Tools and Baking Utensils
Bakeware and Baking Dishes Options
Silicone Bakeware - Love it or Leave it?
Practical Mini Loaf Pans
Go to Home Page