1. Home
A counter-high 4.4 Cu. Ft. refrigerator with a reversible fingerprint-resistant stainless steel door, and an Eclipse™ Series black interior. Nice contemporary styling for the office, or for the home.

Comments

February 19, 2007 at 6:33 pm
(1) mario says:

Frig works good with the one problem of the shelves breaking which were original sold to me as plastic shelves not glass.

December 4, 2007 at 1:33 pm
(2) Gwendolyn Edwards says:

We purchased the Sanyo 4433S about three years ago. Initially used it a lot and then didn’t use it for a long time. We can’t find our manual and were wondering if you simply unplug it for a day to defrost the freezer section. We’d appreciate your response. Thanx.

December 29, 2007 at 2:11 pm
(3) Housewares Guide says:

Here’s a link to the product manual for the 4433S Sanyo Refrigerator:

In the manual, the recommendation is to turn it to off to defrost. And place a drip pan inside the freezer.

August 25, 2008 at 1:32 am
(4) jc macdonald says:

I recently bought my Sanyo refrigerator for ‘party overflow’. It works great for chilling wine and keeping potluck dishes cold until serving time. I don’t use it all the time though, and was wondering if I need to leave the door open when not in use and not plugged in. I know that used to be the case with older refridgerators so they didn’t get that ‘odor’. Please let me know. I love your product!
Thanks!

August 25, 2008 at 11:42 am
(5) Mariette says:

Hi JC:

The old rule of leaving a refrigerator (or freezer) door open when not in use still holds true. Even a smaller home beverage unit or RV refrigerator will take on unpleasant odors when unplugged and door is closed. The door does not have to be wide open; you can use something to keep it ajar at least one inch or so. Make sure the appliance is unplugged.

I also leave a small box of opened baking soda in idle or active refrigerators to help absorb odors.

July 6, 2009 at 5:59 pm
(6) brenda says:

what size/kind lightbulb for sanyo sr-4433s

November 2, 2009 at 9:45 pm
(7) housewares says:

The light bulb for this refrigerator would more than likely be a standard 25W appliance bulb, available at most hardware or general merchandise stores.

November 27, 2010 at 6:36 pm
(8) RICK NEET says:

I am looking for a temp conrol thermostat for the SR-4433S Sanyo refrigerator

May 31, 2011 at 2:24 am
(9) john says:

I punctured the freezer tray and the coolant came out. where can I order another one and can I fix this myself?

May 31, 2011 at 4:31 pm
(10) housewares says:

Anytime the coolant leaks from a refrigerator – that’s not a good thing. Are you certain that it is refrigerant and not water from defrosting? Assuming that it is refrigerant, only refrigeration technicians should be working on refrigerator compressors. It you want to see if it can be repaired, you would need to call such a refrigerator repair service. However, it’s unfortunate but repair costs may be higher than the value of your compact unit. And it may not be repairable, in which case you’ll have to look at purchasing a new replacement.